Schools offering LPN Programs in Houston, TX
Refine School Matches
Results open in new window
Showing schools in your area
Matching School Ads
AS in Medical Assisting
Remington College , Houston
- Dallas campus named 2013 School of the Year by the National Association for Health Professionals (NAHP).
- Tuition covers course-required materials for campus students, including books, lab equipment, and class supplies.
- Offers flat tuition rate to continuously enrolled students who are on track toward program completion.
- Campus accreditation by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- 18 campuses across the United States, with online options as well.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Medical Assistant Technician - DIP
UEI College - Phoenix , Houston
- Offers education and training in several healthcare fields, taught in groups where hands-on experience is stressed.
- Helps each student prepare a professional resume, provides interview skills practice and coaches students on professional behavior.
- Places all students in externship programs so that they can practice their skills in real world scenarios.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).