Schools offering LPN Programs in Dallas, TX
Refine School Matches
Results open in new window
Showing schools in your area
Matching School Ads
AS in Medical Assisting
Remington College , Garland
- Dallas campus named 2013 School of the Year by the National Association for Health Professionals (NAHP).
- Tuition covers course-required materials for campus students, including books, lab equipment, and class supplies.
- Offers flat tuition rate to continuously enrolled students who are on track toward program completion.
- Campus accreditation by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- 18 campuses across the United States, with online options as well.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits