Schools offering LPN Programs in Murfreesboro, TN
Refine School Matches
Results open in new window
Showing schools in your area
Matching School Ads
Fortis Nursing - Nashville , Campus
- Fortis offers nursing programs including ADN, PN, BSN degrees, and more
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Fortis Online serves benefits to US military service members
- Grants & scholarship aid may be available for qualifying students
- Financial Aid
Health Care - Bachelor Degree
Keiser University , Campus
- Enroll Today in One of Keiser University's Undergraduate or Graduate Health Care Programs! On Campus or Online options. Classes Starting Soon.
- Keiser University has a wide variety of hands-on degree programs in the health care field. Get started on your new career!
- From Medical Assisting to Sports Medicine to Biomedical Sciences, Keiser can help you get started in the health care industry.
- Keiser University has 40 years of experience in helping students reach their personal and professional goals.
- We offer you the support and flexibility you need to fit education into your busy life with our one class at a time schedule
AS in Medical Assisting
Remington College , Nashville
- Dallas campus named 2013 School of the Year by the National Association for Health Professionals (NAHP).
- Tuition covers course-required materials for campus students, including books, lab equipment, and class supplies.
- Offers flat tuition rate to continuously enrolled students who are on track toward program completion.
- Campus accreditation by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- 18 campuses across the United States, with online options as well.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid