Schools offering LPN Programs in Memphis, TN
Refine School Matches
Results open in new window
Showing schools in your area
Matching School Ads
Fortis Nursing - Nashville , Campus
- Fortis offers nursing programs including ADN, PN, BSN degrees, and more
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Fortis Online serves benefits to US military service members
- Grants & scholarship aid may be available for qualifying students
- Financial Aid
AS in Medical Assisting
Remington College , Memphis
- Remington College designs its programs in a way that lets you earn a diploma or degree in as little time as possible. Choose from: Beauty, Business, Culinary Arts, Electronics, Graphic Design, Healthcare, Information Technology, Legal & Criminal Justice and Skilled Trades.
- As a non-profit school that specializes in career-oriented technical education, Remington College stays committed to providing relevant diploma and degree programs.
- We hire faculty members who have worked in the field you’re studying. This means that what you learn in class won’t just be out of a book; you’ll get the benefit of your instructors’ industry experience, insights, and first-hand knowledge.
- At Remington College, we get to know you as an individual – how you get to and from school, your work schedule and availability, and your goals after graduation.
- Remington College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) is a recognized accrediting agency by the U.S. Department of Education.
- 13 campuses across the United States, with online options as well.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits