Schools offering LPN Programs in Portland, OR
Refine School Matches
Results open in new window
Showing schools in your area
Matching School Ads
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Keiser University , Campus
- Earn a nursing degree focused on leadership & expanding technologies in healthcare
- SACS accredited with flexible options for Associate, Bachelor & Master degrees
- Regionally accredited private career university with degrees on campus or online
- Ranked #42 in 2018 Best Value Schools in U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked as a top school in the nation by the Military Times Best for Vets Colleges
Certificate - Medical Assistant
Charter College , Vancouver
- Offers a program that translates work and military experience into college credit, transfers in credit from other college programs, and offers the flexibility of day, evening and online coursework.
- Provides in-person tutoring, IT support, access to library resources, and job placement assistant for graduates.
- Features a new blended-learning curriculum, which involves a mix of campus and online courses.
- Has 11 campuses across Southern California, Washington, and Alaska, and online courses with campus support.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Accelerated Programs
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits