LPN Training in North Dakota
How to Become an LPN in North Dakota
To become an LPN in North Dakota, these are the usual steps:
- Attend an approved practical nursing program in the United States.
- Apply for North Dakota licensure online. The examination fee is $110
and the Criminal History Record Check processing fee is $20.
- Complete the Criminal History Record Check per the instructions that will be sent to you.
- Request that your nursing school send a set of official transcripts to the North Dakota Board of Nursing.
- Register for the NCLEX exam here. The exam fee is $200.
- The director of the nursing school you attended must sign and send a completed Certificate of Completion form.
- Once you are approved to test, take and pass the exam.
- Receive your license from the North Dakota Board of Nursing.
Did you know that LPNs in North Dakota earn a mean hourly wage of $16.48 or a mean annual wage of $34,270?
*Salary data from U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, 2008
North Dakota Board of Nursing
919 South 7th Street, Suite 504
Bismarck, ND 58504