Schools offering LPN Programs in Asheville, NC
Refine School Matches
Results open in new window
Showing schools in your area
Matching School Ads
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
South College , Asheville
- With 5 campuses in Tennessee, Georgia, and North Carolina, South College serves thousands of students pursuing career-driven education in Knoxville, Nashville, Atlanta, and Asheville.
- South College currently offers more than 60 degree and certificate programs to help you become a more knowledgeable and marketable professional. Each curriculum is designed to prepare you for the career of your choice in a challenging and supportive environment.
- Each of our campuses add new academic programs frequently in response to local, regional, and national employment trends. Choose one of our campuses to explore our facilities, check academic program availability, schedule a tour, and more.
- All programs are designed to prepare you for the career of your choice in a challenging and supportive environment, with experienced faculty, small class sizes, state-of-the-art labs, and convenient campuses.
- Because academic programs are professional and career focused, South College responds to local, regional, and national employment needs and supports current workforce trends for both their Online and campus-based students.
- Whatever your goals, South College will help you realize through a program that fits your schedule and learning priorities. We believe in your vision, we’ll encourage through direction and excellence. South College, where dreams find direction.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits