LPN Training in New Hampshire
How to Become an LPN in New Hampshire
To become an LPN in New Hampshire you will need to:
- Attend a practical nursing program in the United States.
- Apply for licensure with the New Hampshire Board of Nursing. You can apply online, or by mail with the form here.
- Pay the appropriate application fee.
- Request that your nursing school send a set of official transcripts to the New Hampshire Board of Nursing.
- Complete and submit the FBI fingerprint card for a criminal background check according to Board instructions.
- Register for the NCLEX exam here. The exam fee is $200.
- Once you are approved to test, take and pass the exam. Exam results are available 48 hours after the exam on the website here under License Verification. Results by mail are available one week after the exam.
Did you know that LPNs in New Hampshire earn a mean hourly wage of $21.01 or a mean annual wage of $43,690?
*Salary data from U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, 2008
New Hampshire Board of Nursing
21 South Fruit Street
Concord, NH 03301-2341