Schools offering LPN Programs in Columbus, GA
Refine School Matches
Results open in new window
Showing schools in your area
Matching School Ads
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Keiser University , Campus
- Earn a nursing degree focused on leadership & expanding technologies in healthcare
- SACS accredited with flexible options for Associate, Bachelor & Master degrees
- Regionally accredited private career university with degrees on campus or online
- Ranked #42 in 2018 Best Value Schools in U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked as a top school in the nation by the Military Times Best for Vets Colleges
Medical Assistant Associate's Degree
Virginia College , Columbus
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Medical Clinical Assistant
Miller-Motte Technical College , Columbus
- Offers program in business, criminal justice, healthcare and more.
- Their fully-accredited campuses offer day,evening, and online classes.
- Gives graduates access to career tools and networking resources.