Schools offering LPN Programs in Gainesville, FL
Refine School Matches
Results open in new window
Showing schools in your area
Matching School Ads
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Keiser University , Campus
- Earn a nursing degree focused on leadership & expanding technologies in healthcare
- SACS accredited with flexible options for Associate, Bachelor & Master degrees
- Regionally accredited private career university with degrees on campus or online
- Ranked #42 in 2018 Best Value Schools in U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked as a top school in the nation by the Military Times Best for Vets Colleges
A.S. - A.H. - Medical Assisting
City College , Gainesville
- Features a community service program for students, called the Ambassador Program.
- Offers several programs in healthcare, criminal justice, broadcasting, business administration and more.
- Features an online system called MyPortal that allows students to check their schedule, grades, calculate their GPA, and more.
- Has 5 Florida campuses located in Fort Lauderdale, Gainesville, Miami, Hollywood, and Altamonte Springs, with online options.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits