Schools offering LPN Programs in Clearwater, FL
Showing schools in your area
- Training students for careers in the allied health field since 1994.
- Recognized on the 2015 Military Friendly Schools List for accommodating military service members, veterans, and their spouses as students.
- Has a MyUMA mobile app that provides classroom content, learning resources, grades, news, and more.
- Offers no-charge SOAR Student Assistance for any problems concerning behavioral health, well-being, and/or academic performance.
- Accredited by Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits