Schools offering LPN Programs in Toledo, OH
Matching School Ads
2 Program(s) Found
ITT Technical Institute , Strongsville
- Through an agreement with the Dept. of Veterans Affairs, its Yellow Ribbon Program provides tuition contributions to eligible students at a first-come, first-served basis.
- Offers career-focused, degree programs to over 70,000 students at over 140 ITT Technical Institutes in 38 states.
- Classes are offered year-round, typically in the daytime and evening. Online courses can be accessed anywhere, 24 hours a day.
- Nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
2 Program(s) FoundShow more [+]
Brown Mackie College system of schools , Findlay
- Helping students change their lives through education since 1892.
- Over 25 locations nationwide and six career-focused areas of study including nursing, business, legal studies, and more.
- ONE COURSE A MONTH® class schedule helps students fit education into their busy lives.
- Tutoring worked right into the curriculum and available at no additional charge.