Schools offering LPN Programs in Raleigh, NC
Matching School Ads
2 Program(s) Found
Medical Careers Institute , Raleigh
- Offers courses that emphasize laboratory skills and clinical externship experiences.
- Chooses healthcare faculty who have demonstrated experience and excellence in teaching and as well as necessary credentials in their fields.
- Limits its class sizes to an average of 8-20 students per instructor.
- Founded in New Jersey in February 2006 and approved by the U.S. Dept. of Education and Dept. of Veterans Affairs.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
- Financial Aid
1 Program(s) Found
Miller-Motte College , Raleigh
- Part of the Delta Career Education Corporation.
- Each campus features a public spa and/or salon where students can gain real-world experience.
- 17 campuses across the United States, with online options as well.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent colleges and Schools (ACICS), with programmatic accreditation by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
- Originally founded in 1916 in Wilmington, North Carolina by Judge Leon Motte.
MyComputerCareer.com , Raleigh
- Website features a free career evaluation to determine a student’s best course of study.
- Offers certifications program with Microsoft, CompTIA, and Cisco.
- Offers career assistance services to students.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET).
- 5 campuses located in Ohio, Texas, Indiana, and North Carolina.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
The Chef's Academy , Morrisville
- Listed on the 2013 President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll by the Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS).
- Offers intern and externship placement assistance for real-world experience.
- Offers programs in culinary arts, pastry arts, and hospitality & restaurant management.
- Accredited by the American Culinary Federation Education Foundation (ACFEF).
- 2 campus locations in Indianapolis, Indiana and Morrisville, North Carolina.