Schools offering LPN Programs in Raleigh, NC
Refine School Matches
Results open in new window
Matching School Ads
3 Program(s) Found
Medical Careers Institute , Raleigh
- Offers courses that emphasize laboratory skills and clinical externship experiences.
- Chooses healthcare faculty who have demonstrated experience and excellence in teaching and as well as necessary credentials in their fields.
- Limits its class sizes to an average of 8-20 students per instructor.
- Founded in New Jersey in February 2006 and approved by the U.S. Dept. of Education and Dept. of Veterans Affairs.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
- Financial Aid
1 Program(s) Found
Miller-Motte College , Raleigh
- Part of the Delta Career Education Corporation.
- Each campus features a public spa and/or salon where students can gain real-world experience.
- 17 campuses across the United States, with online options as well.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent colleges and Schools (ACICS), with programmatic accreditation by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
- Originally founded in 1916 in Wilmington, North Carolina by Judge Leon Motte.