How to Become an LPN in North Carolina
To become an LPN in California you will need to:
- Attend an approved practical nursing program in the United States.
- Apply for North Carolina licensure online at here and pay the appropriate application fee.
- Register for the NCLEX exam at here. The exam fee is $200.
- Once you are approved to test, take and pass the exam. Results are sent to you by mail.
- Receive your license from the North Carolina Board of Nursing.
Did you know that LPNs in North Carolina earn a mean hourly wage of $18.86 or a mean annual wage of $39,240?
*Salary data from U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, 2008
North Carolina Board of Nursing
3724 National Drive, Suite 201
Raleigh, NC 27602