Schools offering LPN Programs in Dover, NJ
Matching School Ads
2 Program(s) Found
Lincoln Technical Institute , Edison
- Part of the Lincoln Group of Schools.
- Campuses are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS), Accrediting Commission of Career Schools (ACCSC), and Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
- First campus was opened in 1946, now with 22 campuses across the United States.
- Lincoln Group of Schools made over $12 million available through scholarships to qualified students in 2014.
1 Program(s) Found
Branford Hall Career Institute , Parsippany
- On-the-job training available through externships, internships, and clinical placements.
- Graduates in good standing can take refresher sessions in courses at no additional cost.
- Has a 45-year history of providing career-focused education in the fields of allied health, business, and computer technology.
- Offers career-focused programs in seven locations in Connecticut, Massachusetts, and New York.
- Many campus locations have evening hours.