Schools offering LPN Programs in Kansas City, MO
Refine School Matches
Results open in new window
Matching School Ads
3 Program(s) Found
Concorde , Kansas City
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 1994.
- Designated as a 2015 Top Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Currently offers over 20 degree and diploma programs in Healthcare.
- 16 campuses across the United States, with online options as well.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) and the Accrediting Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE).
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
1 Program(s) Found
Heritage College , Kansas City
- Founded in 1986 on the belief that education should be available to everyone.
- Offers programs for students who want to become a dental assistant, personal trainer, veterinary technician, and more.
- Provides distance learning where students complete coursework online and are only required to come to campus one or two days per week for hands-training.
- Gives financial aid to all who qualify and honors veterans benefits.