Schools offering LPN Programs in Shreveport, LA
Matching School Ads
2 Program(s) Found
Virginia College , Bossier City
- Instructors are typically real-world professionals with many years of experience in their career fields.
- Ranked #3 in Best for Vets: Career & Technical Colleges 2014 by Military Times.
- Full tuition cost provided up front. In most cases, even textbooks are included in the total price.
- Career services associates can help students review their resume, provide career counseling, help with job searches, and more.
- Has 27 campus locations across the southern United States, plus offers online degree programs.
1 Program(s) Found
Remington College , Shreveport
- Dallas campus named 2013 School of the Year by the National Association for Health Professionals (NAHP).
- Campus accreditation by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Tuition covers course required materials for campus students, including books, lab equipment, and class supplies.
- Offers flat tuition rate to continuously enrolled students who are on track toward program completion.
- 18 campuses across the United States, with online options as well.