Schools offering LPN Programs in Indianapolis, IN
Refine School Matches
Results open in new window
Matching School Ads
Fortis Institute , Grand Prairie
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Financial Aid
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Kaplan University - KHE , Indianapolis
- Ranked one of the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2014 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Offers a no-obligation, 3-week trial period where students may determine if the university is right for them before they commit to it.
- Strives to be a student’s partner in lifelong learning; committed to helping them achieve their goals.
- Serves students of all ages, from first-graders learning to read to professionals seeking postgraduate training.
- Provides career-oriented diploma through master’s programs in fields such as healthcare, business, legal and paralegal services, information technology, criminal justice and design.
RN to BSN
Harrison College , Indianapolis
- A contemporary, career-focused institution of higher education dedicated to excellence since 1902.
- Has academic advising that provides students someone to answer questions and provide guidance.
- Offers scholarships for qualifying military members, adult learners, as well as program-specific scholarships.
- Provides tutoring services to help students master any assignments that give them trouble.
- Gives students the option to study online, at one of the 12 campuses in Indiana or Ohio, or a combination of both.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits