Schools offering LPN Programs in Indianapolis, IN
- Through an agreement with the Dept. of Veterans Affairs, its Yellow Ribbon Program provides tuition contributions to eligible students at a first-come, first-served basis.
- Offers career-focused, degree programs to over 70,000 students at over 140 ITT Technical Institutes in 38 states.
- Classes are offered year-round, typically in the daytime and evening. Online courses can be accessed anywhere, 24 hours a day.
- Nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
- 24/7 myCampusLink system lets students access their records, e-mail, communicate with faculty, and more.
- Their mission is to serve the needs of the local community and graduates by matching opportunities to skills.
- Designated a 2014 MIlitary Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Offers career education in nursing, dental, business, information technology, and more.
- 44 campus locations across 15 states, with online options as well.
- Ranked #26 in Best Colleges for Veterans in the 2014 U.S. News and World Report Education Rankings.
- A private Roman Catholic liberal arts university founded in 1936 and located in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin.
- Approximate undergraduate enrollment is 1,798, and the freshman retention rate is 71%.
- The student-faculty ratio is 12:1, and 74.3% of its classes have fewer than 20 students.
- 36% of the students live in college-owned or affiliated housing and 64% of students live off campus.
• An evangelical Christian university committed to liberal arts and professional education.
• Ranked 6th for “Best Value” among Regional Universities in the Midwest by U.S. News and World Report in 2013.
• Ranks 17th among Regional Universities in the Midwest in U.S. News and World Report’s America’s Best College for 2014.
• More than 80 majors offered covering everything from Business and Communications to Theology and Ministry.