Schools offering LPN Programs in Indianapolis, IN
Matching School Ads
3 Program(s) Found
Fortis Institute , Indianapolis
- 24/7 myCampusLink system lets students access their records, e-mail, communicate with faculty, and more.
- Their mission is to serve the needs of the local community and graduates by matching opportunities to skills.
- Designated a 2014 MIlitary Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Offers career education in nursing, dental, business, information technology, and more.
- 44 campus locations across 15 states, with online options as well.
1 Program(s) Found
Marian University , Indianapolis
- Ranked #26 in Best Colleges for Veterans in the 2014 U.S. News and World Report Education Rankings.
- A private Roman Catholic liberal arts university founded in 1936 and located in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin.
- Approximate undergraduate enrollment is 1,798, and the freshman retention rate is 71%.
- The student-faculty ratio is 12:1, and 74.3% of its classes have fewer than 20 students.
- 36% of the students live in college-owned or affiliated housing and 64% of students live off campus.
1 Program(s) Found
ITT Technical Institute , Fort Wayne
- Through an agreement with the Dept. of Veterans Affairs, its Yellow Ribbon Program provides tuition contributions to eligible students at a first-come, first-served basis.
- Offers career-focused, degree programs to over 70,000 students at over 140 ITT Technical Institutes in 38 states.
- Classes are offered year-round, typically in the daytime and evening. Online courses can be accessed anywhere, 24 hours a day.
- Nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
4 Program(s) Found
Harrison College , Indianapolis
Get started on your career with an education from Harrison College. We offer more than 30 degree, certificate, and diploma programs in the fields of health sciences, veterinary technology, information technology, criminal justice, and business, in addition to our culinary arts academy.