Schools offering LPN Programs in Fort Wayne, IN
- Through an agreement with the Dept. of Veterans Affairs, its Yellow Ribbon Program provides tuition contributions to eligible students at a first-come, first-served basis.
- Offers career-focused, degree programs to over 70,000 students at over 140 ITT Technical Institutes in 38 states.
- Classes are offered year-round, typically in the daytime and evening. Online courses can be accessed anywhere, 24 hours a day.
- Nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
- Helping students change their lives through education since 1892.
- Over 25 locations nationwide and six career-focused areas of study including nursing, business, legal studies, and more.
- ONE COURSE A MONTH® class schedule helps students fit education into their busy lives.
- Tutoring worked right into the curriculum and available at no additional charge.
• An evangelical Christian university committed to liberal arts and professional education.
• Ranked 6th for “Best Value” among Regional Universities in the Midwest by U.S. News and World Report in 2013.
• Ranks 17th among Regional Universities in the Midwest in U.S. News and World Report’s America’s Best College for 2014.
• More than 80 majors offered covering everything from Business and Communications to Theology and Ministry.
Start your career with an education from Medtech. We offer programs in medical assisting, medical billing and coding, medical lab technology, and nursing, plus several short-term career courses.