Schools offering LPN Programs in Fort Wayne, IN
Matching School Ads
1 Program(s) Found
ITT Technical Institute , Fort Wayne
- Through an agreement with the Dept. of Veterans Affairs, its Yellow Ribbon Program provides tuition contributions to eligible students at a first-come, first-served basis.
- Offers career-focused, degree programs to over 70,000 students at over 140 ITT Technical Institutes in 38 states.
- Classes are offered year-round, typically in the daytime and evening. Online courses can be accessed anywhere, 24 hours a day.
- Nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
3 Program(s) Found
Medtech , Fort Wayne
- Offers a 10-step Medtech Advantage career program that shows students how to effectively use social media to promote their skills.
- Campus-specific accreditation from the Council on Occupational Education (COE) and the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- 10 campuses across Georgia, Florida, Kentucky, Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, D.C.
- Recognized as one of the 50 Most Engaged Workplaces in the United States by Achievers software.
1 Program(s) FoundShow more [+]
Brown Mackie College system of schools , Fort Wayne
- Helping students change their lives through education since 1892.
- Over 25 locations nationwide and six career-focused areas of study including nursing, business, legal studies, and more.
- ONE COURSE A MONTH® class schedule helps students fit education into their busy lives.
- Tutoring worked right into the curriculum and available at no additional charge.