Schools offering LPN Programs in Fort Wayne, IN
- Through an agreement with the Dept. of Veterans Affairs, its Yellow Ribbon Program provides tuition contributions to eligible students at a first-come, first-served basis.
- Offers career-focused, degree programs to over 70,000 students at over 140 ITT Technical Institutes in 38 states.
- Classes are offered year-round, typically in the daytime and evening. Online courses can be accessed anywhere, 24 hours a day.
- Nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
• An evangelical Christian university committed to liberal arts and professional education.
• Ranked 6th for “Best Value” among Regional Universities in the Midwest by U.S. News and World Report in 2013.
• Ranks 17th among Regional Universities in the Midwest in U.S. News and World Report’s America’s Best College for 2014.
• More than 80 majors offered covering everything from Business and Communications to Theology and Ministry.
- A contemporary, career-focused institution of higher education dedicated to excellence since 1902.
- Has five schools of study offering more than 30 programs including business, IT, education and more.
- Option to study online, at one of the 12 campuses in Indiana or Ohio, or a combination of both.
- Academic advising provides students someone to answer questions and provide guidance.
- Tutoring services available to help students master any assignments that give them trouble.