Schools offering LPN Programs in Winter Haven, FL
Matching School Ads
5 Program(s) Found
Keiser University Campus , Lakeland
- A private institution founded in 1977 with a current total undergraduate enrollment of over 15,000.
- Ranked #14 in the 2014 edition of Best Colleges Colleges for Veterans by U.S. News.
- The student-faculty ratio is 11:1, and 89.3% of classes have fewer than 20 students.
- At the end of their freshman year, 84% of students return to continue their education.
- Students attend only one class at a time for four weeks, ensuring easy access to faculty and a more hands-on education.
1 Program(s) Found
South University , Tampa
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- 15 campuses across the United States, as well as 4 art institutes in North Carolina and Texas.
- Began in 1899 as Draughon’s Practical Business College.
- Each campus is heavily engaged in their respective communities, providing professional service from students and faculty.
2 Program(s) Found
ITT Technical Institute , Saint Petersburg
- Through an agreement with the Dept. of Veterans Affairs, its Yellow Ribbon Program provides tuition contributions to eligible students at a first-come, first-served basis.
- Offers career-focused, degree programs to over 70,000 students at over 140 ITT Technical Institutes in 38 states.
- Classes are offered year-round, typically in the daytime and evening. Online courses can be accessed anywhere, 24 hours a day.
- Nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
1 Program(s) Found
Utica College , Tampa
- A coeducational, private comprehensive college founded by Syracuse University in 1946 and located in Utica, NY.
- Its approximate undergraduate enrollment is 2,768; 40.5% male and 59.5% female.
- The student-faculty ratio is 11:1, and 72.4% of its classes have fewer than 20 students.
- The average freshman retention rate is 64.5%.
36% of students live in college-owned, -operated, or -affiliated housing and 64% live off campus.