Schools offering LPN Programs in Winter Haven, FL
Matching School Ads
5 Program(s) Found
Keiser University Campus , Lakeland
- Ranked among the Best Colleges in the South in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Ranked the 13th Best College for Veterans in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- A private institution founded in 1977 with a current total undergraduate enrollment of over 15,00.
- Its student-faculty ratio is 11:1, and 89.3% of classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Has students attend one class at a time to ensure easy access to faculty and a more hands-on education.
1 Program(s) Found
Everest University , Lakeland
- Incorporates hands-on training into all programs to provide students with important experience.
- Provides trained student finance planners to assist students seeking financial aid.
- Offers classes built around small teams, so students get personal, one-on-one skills training.
- Provides day, evening, and weekend classes. (Classes offered may vary by location.)
- Has 100 campuses— many of which are on or near public transportation routes.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits