Schools offering LPN Programs in Winter Haven, FL
Refine School Matches
Results open in new window
Matching School Ads
5 Program(s) Found
Keiser University Campus , Lakeland
- Ranked among the Best Colleges in the South in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Ranked the 13th Best College for Veterans in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- A private institution founded in 1977 with a current total undergraduate enrollment of over 15,00.
- Its student-faculty ratio is 11:1, and 89.3% of classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Has students attend one class at a time to ensure easy access to faculty and a more hands-on education.
3 Program(s) Found
Southern Technical College , Auburndale
- Offers quality career training in the growing fields of allied health, business, design, education, information technology, legal studies, nursing and technical trades.
- Hires instructors who are qualified professionals with industry-specific expertise.
- Provides Career Services Officers to assist students with everything from interviewing skills to improving their resume.
- Has 5 campus locations across Florida.
- Member of the Florida Association of Postsecondary Schools and Colleges (FAPSC).
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
1 Program(s) Found
ITT Technical Institute , Tampa
- Students who qualify may apply for the Opportunity Scholarship, which can help lower education costs.
- Offers career-focused, degree programs to over 70,000 students at over 140 ITT Technical Institutes in 35 states.
- Classes are offered year-round, with day and evening course options.
- Online courses can be accessed from anywhere, 24 hours a day.
- Nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits