Schools offering LPN Programs in Winter Haven, FL
- Through an agreement with the Dept. of Veterans Affairs, its Yellow Ribbon Program provides tuition contributions to eligible students at a first-come, first-served basis.
- Offers career-focused, degree programs to over 70,000 students at over 140 ITT Technical Institutes in 38 states.
- Classes are offered year-round, typically in the daytime and evening. Online courses can be accessed anywhere, 24 hours a day.
- Nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- 15 campuses across the United States, as well as 4 art institutes in North Carolina and Texas.
- Began in 1899 as Draughon’s Practical Business College.
- Each campus is heavily engaged in their respective communities, providing professional service from students and faculty.
- A coeducational, private comprehensive college founded by Syracuse University in 1946 and located in Utica, NY.
- Its approximate undergraduate enrollment is 2,768; 40.5% male and 59.5% female.
- The student-faculty ratio is 11:1, and 72.4% of its classes have fewer than 20 students.
- The average freshman retention rate is 64.5%.
36% of students live in college-owned, -operated, or -affiliated housing and 64% live off campus.
Sanford-Brown can help prepare you for a rewarding career in health and dental care, business, paralegal, criminal justice, Design & Media Arts or information technology. With nearly 20 campuses in the Sanford-Brown Institute and Sanford-Brown College divisions, selecting a school that suits your particular career training and education needs is easy.
- Founded in St. Paul, Minnesota in 1900, with over 40 diverse online degree programs.
- Classes are available online and in over 20 campuses across the Midwest and Florida.
- Offers a comprehensive student services team (SUPPORT+) composed of financial aid advisors, academic tutors, career service advisors, and more.
- Recently changed from traditional for-profit corporation to a Public Benefit Corporation, focusing more on serving the needs of the community.