Schools offering LPN Programs in Kissimmee, FL
- A private institution founded in 1977 with a current total undergraduate enrollment of over 15,000.
- Ranked #14 in the 2014 edition of Best Colleges Colleges for Veterans by U.S. News.
- The student-faculty ratio is 11:1, and 89.3% of classes have fewer than 20 students.
- At the end of their freshman year, 84% of students return to continue their education.
- Students attend only one class at a time for four weeks, ensuring easy access to faculty and a more hands-on education.
Explore a new career with Concorde Career College. We offer short-term programs in the fields of allied health, massage therapy, and nursing, including medical assisting, medical office administration, respiratory therapy, surgical technology, pharmacy technician, physical therapy assisting, occupational therapy assisting, practical nursing, vocational nursing, nursing bridge, dental assisting, and dental hygiene. Our focus is on hands-on skill-building, so you get real-life training and experience. We have 16 campuses located in and around major metro areas throughout California, Colorado, Florida, Missouri, Oregon, Tennessee, and Texas.
- Through an agreement with the Dept. of Veterans Affairs, its Yellow Ribbon Program provides tuition contributions to eligible students at a first-come, first-served basis.
- Offers career-focused, degree programs to over 70,000 students at over 140 ITT Technical Institutes in 38 states.
- Classes are offered year-round, typically in the daytime and evening. Online courses can be accessed anywhere, 24 hours a day.
- Nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
- A coeducational, private comprehensive college founded by Syracuse University in 1946 and located in Utica, NY.
- Its approximate undergraduate enrollment is 2,768; 40.5% male and 59.5% female.
- The student-faculty ratio is 11:1, and 72.4% of its classes have fewer than 20 students.
- The average freshman retention rate is 64.5%.
36% of students live in college-owned, -operated, or -affiliated housing and 64% live off campus.
Further your education at Rasmussen College.Choose from seven schools of study including programs in business, nursing, technology, and more. You could earn your bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and help advance your career through our AcceleratED program.
Start your career with an education from Medtech. We offer programs in medical assisting, medical billing and coding, medical lab technology, and nursing, plus several short-term career courses.