Schools offering LPN Programs in Kissimmee, FL
Matching School Ads
5 Program(s) Found
Keiser University Campus , Orlando
- A private institution founded in 1977 with a current total undergraduate enrollment of over 15,000.
- Ranked #14 in the 2014 edition of Best Colleges Colleges for Veterans by U.S. News.
- The student-faculty ratio is 11:1, and 89.3% of classes have fewer than 20 students.
- At the end of their freshman year, 84% of students return to continue their education.
- Students attend only one class at a time for four weeks, ensuring easy access to faculty and a more hands-on education.
3 Program(s) Found
Concorde , Orlando
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) and the Accrediting Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE).
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 1994.
- Designated as a 2014 Top Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Currently offers over 20 degree and diploma programs in Health Care.
- 16 campuses across the United States, with online options as well.
2 Program(s) Found
ITT Technical Institute , Saint Petersburg
- Through an agreement with the Dept. of Veterans Affairs, its Yellow Ribbon Program provides tuition contributions to eligible students at a first-come, first-served basis.
- Offers career-focused, degree programs to over 70,000 students at over 140 ITT Technical Institutes in 38 states.
- Classes are offered year-round, typically in the daytime and evening. Online courses can be accessed anywhere, 24 hours a day.
- Nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
1 Program(s) Found
Utica College , Tampa
- A coeducational, private comprehensive college founded by Syracuse University in 1946 and located in Utica, NY.
- Its approximate undergraduate enrollment is 2,768; 40.5% male and 59.5% female.
- The student-faculty ratio is 11:1, and 72.4% of its classes have fewer than 20 students.
- The average freshman retention rate is 64.5%.
36% of students live in college-owned, -operated, or -affiliated housing and 64% live off campus.
2 Program(s) Found
Rasmussen College , New Port Richey
- Founded in St. Paul, Minnesota in 1900, with over 40 diverse online degree programs.
- Classes are available online and in over 20 campuses across the Midwest and Florida.
- Offers a comprehensive student services team (SUPPORT+) composed of financial aid advisors, academic tutors, career service advisors, and more.
- Recently changed from traditional for-profit corporation to a Public Benefit Corporation, focusing more on serving the needs of the community.
1 Program(s) Found
Medtech , Orlando
- Offers a 10-step Medtech Advantage career program that shows students how to effectively use social media to promote their skills.
- Campus-specific accreditation from the Council on Occupational Education (COE) and the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- 10 campuses across Georgia, Florida, Kentucky, Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, D.C.
- Recognized as one of the 50 Most Engaged Workplaces in the United States by Achievers software.
2 Program(s) FoundShow more [+]
American College for Medical Careers , Orlando
- Its programs focus on the two most in-demand application areas for sonography: Abdominal and Obstetric and Gynecological applications, or a Cardiac focus. Both provide exposure to Vascular Ultrasound, the third most common use of the technology.
- Students can combine their Bachelors Degree in any field with their Diagnostic Medical Sonography program to earn a Bachelors Degree in Sonography.
- Accredited Member, ACICS
- Located in Kissimmee, FL