Schools offering LPN Programs in Jacksonville, FL
Refine School Matches
Results open in new window
Matching School Ads
2 Program(s) Found
Keiser University Campus , Jacksonville
- Ranked among the Best Colleges in the South in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Ranked the 13th Best College for Veterans in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- A private institution founded in 1977 with a current total undergraduate enrollment of over 15,00.
- Its student-faculty ratio is 11:1, and 89.3% of classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Has students attend one class at a time to ensure easy access to faculty and a more hands-on education.
4 Program(s) Found
Concorde , Jacksonville
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 1994.
- Designated as a 2015 Top Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Currently offers over 20 degree and diploma programs in Healthcare.
- 16 campuses across the United States, with online options as well.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) and the Accrediting Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE).
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
1 Program(s) Found
Fortis Institute , Orange Park
- Provides a 24/7 myCampusLink system that lets students access their records, e-mail, communicate with faculty, and more.
- Designated a 2014 Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Educates with the mission to serve the needs of the local community and graduates by matching opportunities to skills.
- Offers career education in nursing, dental, business, information technology, and more.
- Has 44 campus locations across 15 states, with online options as well.
- Financial Aid