Schools offering LPN Programs in Fort Myers, FL
Refine School Matches
Results open in new window
Matching School Ads
Fortis Institute , Grand Prairie
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Financial Aid
A.S. - Nursing
Southern Technical College , Fort Myers
- 5 campus locations across Florida.
- The place for students who want quality career training in the growing fields of allied health, business, design, education, information technology, legal studies, nursing and technical trades.
- Member of the Florida Association of Postsecondary Schools and Colleges (FAPSC).
- FAPSC includes over 1,000 licensed, private career colleges all over the state of Florida, and prepares students in over 200 fields.
- FAPSC members experience several benefits, including exclusive resources and discounts for FAPSC hosted events and programs.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Medical Administrative Assistant Certificate
Rasmussen College , Fort Myers
- Founded in St. Paul, Minnesota in 1900, with over 40 diverse online degree programs.
- Offers a comprehensive student services team (SUPPORT+) composed of financial aid advisors, academic tutors, career service advisors, and more.
- Operates as a Public Benefit Corporation school, that puts students first and maintains a commitment to the communities they serve.
- Features a DreamReal program, that provides students with career guidance from enrollment to graduation, helps them to make connections in their community, and more.
Bachelor of Arts in Health Services Administration
Keiser University Campus , Fort Myers
- Ranked among the Best Colleges in the South in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Ranked the 13th Best College for Veterans in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- A private institution founded in 1977 with a current total undergraduate enrollment of over 15,00.
- Its student-faculty ratio is 12:1, and 89.3% of classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Has students attend one class at a time to ensure easy access to faculty and a more hands-on education.