Schools offering LPN Programs in Fort Myers, FL
Refine School Matches
Results open in new window
Matching School Ads
3 Program(s) Found
Southern Technical College , Fort Myers
- 5 campus locations across Florida.
- The place for students who want quality career training in the growing fields of allied health, business, design, education, information technology, legal studies, nursing and technical trades.
- Member of the Florida Association of Postsecondary Schools and Colleges (FAPSC).
- FAPSC includes over 1,000 licensed, private career colleges all over the state of Florida, and prepares students in over 200 fields.
- FAPSC members experience several benefits, including exclusive resources and discounts for FAPSC hosted events and programs.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
1 Program(s) Found
ITT Technical Institute , Fort Lauderdale
- Students who qualify may apply for the Opportunity Scholarship, which can help lower education costs.
- Offers career-focused, degree programs to over 70,000 students at over 140 ITT Technical Institutes in 35 states.
- Classes are offered year-round, with day and evening course options.
- Online courses can be accessed from anywhere, 24 hours a day.
- Nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
- Financial Aid
2 Program(s) Found
Heritage College , Fort Myers
- Founded in 1986 on the belief that education should be available to everyone.
- Offers programs for students who want to become a dental assistant, personal trainer, veterinary technician, and more.
- Provides distance learning where students complete coursework online and are only required to come to campus one or two days per week for hands-training.
- Gives financial aid to all who qualify and honors veterans benefits.