Schools offering LPN Programs in Fort Myers, FL
Matching School Ads
3 Program(s) Found
Keiser University Campus , Fort Myers
- A private institution founded in 1977 with a current total undergraduate enrollment of over 15,000.
- Ranked #14 in the 2014 edition of Best Colleges Colleges for Veterans by U.S. News.
- The student-faculty ratio is 11:1, and 89.3% of classes have fewer than 20 students.
- At the end of their freshman year, 84% of students return to continue their education.
- Students attend only one class at a time for four weeks, ensuring easy access to faculty and a more hands-on education.
2 Program(s) Found
ITT Technical Institute , Fort Lauderdale
- Through an agreement with the Dept. of Veterans Affairs, its Yellow Ribbon Program provides tuition contributions to eligible students at a first-come, first-served basis.
- Offers career-focused, degree programs to over 70,000 students at over 140 ITT Technical Institutes in 38 states.
- Classes are offered year-round, typically in the daytime and evening. Online courses can be accessed anywhere, 24 hours a day.
- Nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
1 Program(s) Found
Rasmussen College , Fort Myers
- Founded in St. Paul, Minnesota in 1900, with over 40 diverse online degree programs.
- Classes are available online and in over 20 campuses across the Midwest and Florida.
- Offers a comprehensive student services team (SUPPORT+) composed of financial aid advisors, academic tutors, career service advisors, and more.
- Recently changed from traditional for-profit corporation to a Public Benefit Corporation, focusing more on serving the needs of the community.
2 Program(s) Found
Southwest Florida College , Bonita Springs
- Classes available online and on 4 campuses across Florida.
- Offers a free GED Prep Course, open to both students and non-students.
Registered Nurse First Assistant (RNFA) Program approved by Competency and Credentialing Institute.