Schools offering LPN Programs in Clearwater, FL
Refine School Matches
Showing 4 results
Results open in new window
Matching School Ads
5 Program(s) Found
Keiser University Campus , Tampa
- Ranked among the Best Colleges in the South in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Ranked the 13th Best College for Veterans in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- A private institution founded in 1977 with a current total undergraduate enrollment of over 15,00.
- Its student-faculty ratio is 11:1, and 89.3% of classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Has students attend one class at a time to ensure easy access to faculty and a more hands-on education.
3 Program(s) Found
Rasmussen College , Tampa
- Founded in St. Paul, Minnesota in 1900, with over 40 diverse online degree programs.
- Offers a comprehensive student services team (SUPPORT+) composed of financial aid advisors, academic tutors, career service advisors, and more.
- Operates as a Public Benefit Corporation school, that puts students first and maintains a commitment to the communities they serve.
- Features a DreamReal program, that provides students with career guidance from enrollment to graduation, helps them to make connections in their community, and more.
1 Program(s) Found
Everest University , Largo
- Incorporates hands-on training into all programs to provide students with important experience.
- Provides trained student finance planners to assist students seeking financial aid.
- Offers classes built around small teams, so students get personal, one-on-one skills training.
- Provides day, evening, and weekend classes. (Classes offered may vary by location.)
- Has 100 campuses— many of which are on or near public transportation routes.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
2 Program(s) Found
Ultimate Medical Academy , Clearwater
- Training students for careers in the allied health field since 1994.
- Recognized on the 2015 Military Friendly Schools List for accommodating military service members, veterans, and their spouses as students.
- Has a MyUMA mobile app that provides classroom content, learning resources, grades, news, and more.
- Offers no-charge SOAR Student Assistance for any problems concerning behavioral health, well-being, and/or academic performance.
- Accredited by Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).