Schools offering LPN Programs in Clearwater, FL
Refine School Matches
Results open in new window
Matching School Ads
Fortis Institute , Grand Prairie
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Financial Aid
Associate of Science in Nursing
Keiser University Campus , Tampa
- Ranked among the Best Colleges in the South in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Ranked the 13th Best College for Veterans in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- A private institution founded in 1977 with a current total undergraduate enrollment of over 15,00.
- Its student-faculty ratio is 12:1, and 89.3% of classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Has students attend one class at a time to ensure easy access to faculty and a more hands-on education.
Patient Care Technician
Ultimate Medical Academy , Clearwater
- Training students for careers in the allied health field since 1994.
- Recognized on the 2015 Military Friendly Schools List for accommodating military service members, veterans, and their spouses as students.
- Has a MyUMA mobile app that provides classroom content, learning resources, grades, news, and more.
- Offers no-charge SOAR Student Assistance for any problems concerning behavioral health, well-being, and/or academic performance.
- Accredited by Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).