Schools offering LPN Programs in Clearwater, FL
- 24/7 myCampusLink system lets students access their records, e-mail, communicate with faculty, and more.
- Their mission is to serve the needs of the local community and graduates by matching opportunities to skills.
- Designated a 2014 MIlitary Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Offers career education in nursing, dental, business, information technology, and more.
- 44 campus locations across 15 states, with online options as well.
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- 15 campuses across the United States, as well as 4 art institutes in North Carolina and Texas.
- Began in 1899 as Draughon’s Practical Business College.
- Each campus is heavily engaged in their respective communities, providing professional service from students and faculty.
- Through an agreement with the Dept. of Veterans Affairs, its Yellow Ribbon Program provides tuition contributions to eligible students at a first-come, first-served basis.
- Offers career-focused, degree programs to over 70,000 students at over 140 ITT Technical Institutes in 38 states.
- Classes are offered year-round, typically in the daytime and evening. Online courses can be accessed anywhere, 24 hours a day.
- Nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
As a student at Southeastern College, you will gain the training, skills, and knowledge you need to start a rewarding career in growing occupations such as practical nursing, emergency medical services, medical assisting, massage therapy, and pharmacy technology. Our career-focused programs and flexible class schedules make Southeastern a great choice for busy working adults.
- A coeducational, private comprehensive college founded by Syracuse University in 1946 and located in Utica, NY.
- Its approximate undergraduate enrollment is 2,768; 40.5% male and 59.5% female.
- The student-faculty ratio is 11:1, and 72.4% of its classes have fewer than 20 students.
- The average freshman retention rate is 64.5%.
36% of students live in college-owned, -operated, or -affiliated housing and 64% live off campus.
Further your education at Rasmussen College.Choose from seven schools of study including programs in business, nursing, technology, and more. You could earn your bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and help advance your career through our AcceleratED program.