Schools offering LPN Programs in Clearwater, FL
- A private institution founded in 1977 with a current total undergraduate enrollment of over 15,000.
- Ranked #14 in the 2014 edition of Best Colleges Colleges for Veterans by U.S. News.
- The student-faculty ratio is 11:1, and 89.3% of classes have fewer than 20 students.
- At the end of their freshman year, 84% of students return to continue their education.
- Students attend only one class at a time for four weeks, ensuring easy access to faculty and a more hands-on education.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), with programmatic accreditation from the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) and the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
- Public clinics where massage therapy and skin scare students may get real-world experience are available on select campuses.
- Main campuses in Greenacres and Jacksonville, Florida, with 4 branch campuses in Miami Lakes, New Port Richey, St. Petersburg, and Tampa.
- Through an agreement with the Dept. of Veterans Affairs, its Yellow Ribbon Program provides tuition contributions to eligible students at a first-come, first-served basis.
- Offers career-focused, degree programs to over 70,000 students at over 140 ITT Technical Institutes in 38 states.
- Classes are offered year-round, typically in the daytime and evening. Online courses can be accessed anywhere, 24 hours a day.
- Nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
- A coeducational, private comprehensive college founded by Syracuse University in 1946 and located in Utica, NY.
- Its approximate undergraduate enrollment is 2,768; 40.5% male and 59.5% female.
- The student-faculty ratio is 11:1, and 72.4% of its classes have fewer than 20 students.
- The average freshman retention rate is 64.5%.
36% of students live in college-owned, -operated, or -affiliated housing and 64% live off campus.
- 24/7 myCampusLink system lets students access their records, e-mail, communicate with faculty, and more.
- Their mission is to serve the needs of the local community and graduates by matching opportunities to skills.
- Designated a 2014 MIlitary Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Offers career education in nursing, dental, business, information technology, and more.
- 44 campus locations across 15 states, with online options as well.
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- 15 campuses across the United States, as well as 4 art institutes in North Carolina and Texas.
- Began in 1899 as Draughon’s Practical Business College.
- Each campus is heavily engaged in their respective communities, providing professional service from students and faculty.
- Founded in St. Paul, Minnesota in 1900, with over 40 diverse online degree programs.
- Classes are available online and in over 20 campuses across the Midwest and Florida.
- Offers a comprehensive student services team (SUPPORT+) composed of financial aid advisors, academic tutors, career service advisors, and more.
- Recently changed from traditional for-profit corporation to a Public Benefit Corporation, focusing more on serving the needs of the community.
- Offers no-charge SOAR Student Assistance for any problems concerning behavioral health, well-being, and/or academic performance.
- One of the top 20% of schools on the Military Friendly List by Victory Media for accommodating military service members, veterans, and their spouses as students .
- Offers MyUMA mobile app by Blackboard Mobile, providing classroom content, learning resources, grades, news, and more.
- Accredited by Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
Member of many reputable organizations, such as National Healthcare Association (NHA), Association of Private Sector Colleges and Universities (APSCU).
Sanford-Brown can help prepare you for a rewarding career in health and dental care, business, paralegal, criminal justice, Design & Media Arts or information technology. With nearly 20 campuses in the Sanford-Brown Institute and Sanford-Brown College divisions, selecting a school that suits your particular career training and education needs is easy.