LPN Training in Delaware
To become an LPN in Delaware you will need to:
- Attend a practical nursing program in the United States.
- Fill out and sign a Delaware Board of Nursing licensure application form. You can get one here. Once completed you must get it notarized.
- Send the application to the Delaware Board of Nursing along with a $97 application fee in the form of a check made out to the State of Delaware.
- Request that your official nursing school transcripts be sent to the Board.
- Once you receive an Authorization to Test form, register for the NCLEX-PN exam online here. This must be done within 90 days of you having met the graduation requirements at your nursing school. The exam fee is $200.
- Pass the NCLEX-PN exam.
- Receive your license from the Delaware Board of Nursing.
Did you know that LPNs in Delaware earn a mean hourly wage of $22.32 or a mean annual wage of $46,420?
*Salary data from U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, 2008