Schools offering LPN Programs in San Diego, CA
- Through an agreement with the Dept. of Veterans Affairs, its Yellow Ribbon Program provides tuition contributions to eligible students at a first-come, first-served basis.
- Offers career-focused, degree programs to over 70,000 students at over 140 ITT Technical Institutes in 38 states.
- Classes are offered year-round, typically in the daytime and evening. Online courses can be accessed anywhere, 24 hours a day.
- Nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
Explore a new career with Pima Medical Institute. We offer a number of certificate, associate, and bachelor's degree programs in the medical, allied health, dentistry, nursing, mortuary science, veterinary, and massage therapy fields.
- Phoenix Career Services™ help students find careers that match their interests & map out a personalized career plan.
- Mentorships & networking opportunities available through Alumni Association of 800,000+ graduates.
- Flexible start date and class schedules.
- 100+ locations and online options.
- Offers special military rates and special advisors who have a military background.
- Students can earn credits for applicable military training and education.
- Has 13 campus locations in Southern California and a campus in Morrow, GA.
- Offers flexible class times including weekends.
- Programs range from 8 or 9 month diploma programs to 16-month Associate of Applied Science degree programs.
- Has been providing career training since 1975.
- Admissions professionals available to help students decide which diploma or degree program they should pursue.
- Job placement assistance strengthened by relationships with local employers.
Founded in 1977, SJVC has campuses located throughout California-including an Online division and offers a variety of accelerated Certificate and Associate of Science degree programs in the business, medical and technical fields.
Students benefit from a balance of classroom instruction and real-world experience, learning the skills they need to go straight to work in todays competitive job market.
- Has offered career-oriented degree programs in San Diego County, CA since 1978.
- Students get a new laptop and get to keep it as a gift upon graduation.
- Part of their stated mission is "educating people for rewarding careers".
- A private, non-profit school
- Monthly start dates let students choose when their program begins.
- Programs offered at 3 locations as well as online.