Schools offering LPN Programs in Surrey, BC
Refine School Matches
Results open in new window
Matching School Ads
Stenberg College , Surrey
- Provides lifetime career search assistance for all graduates.
- Engages in partnerships with numerous organizations, such as the Portland Hotel Society, Provincial Outreach Program for Autism and Related Disorders (POPARD), and Lookout Emergency Aid Society.
- Offers scholarships and bursaries to qualifying students.
- Gives a free College English Preparatory program to enrolling students.
- Accredited by the Private Career Training Institutions Agency (PCTIA).
Practical Nursing Access
Sprott Shaw College , Surrey
- Since 1903 Sprott Shaw has trained successful professionals & lifetime learners
- Accredited by the PTIB with 16 campuses throughout British Columbia
- Utilizes advanced G2-Learning platform for an exceptional online education
- Small class sizes with 100+ career-focused programs to choose from
- Dedicated Employment Services Specialists offer lifetime assistance to grads