Schools offering LPN Programs in Tucson, AZ
Refine School Matches
Results open in new window
Matching School Ads
2 Program(s) Found
Tucson College , Tucson
- Has modern facilities, instructional materials, and industry-experienced instructors.
- Faculty and staff guide students to success through comprehensive hands-on training in a friendly, family-like atmosphere.
- Students have access to career tools and networking resources available on campus and online throughout the entire life of their career.
- Alumni programs available to graduates who are looking to stay connected.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
1 Program(s) Found
Brookline College , Tucson
- Strives to provide students with the critical career skills, confidence, and knowledge needed to succeed in today’s competitive marketplace.
- Offers programs in high demand careers including dental assisting, medical assisting, and medical billing and coding.
- Proud to be a part of the All-State Career schools group.
- Has campuses located in Essington, PA and Baltimore, MD.
- Provides financial aid to students who qualify.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid